If you could pick one band...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by putridtorture
...some quality US black metal!

Such a thing exists?!?!?!?

Okay, I know, that was harsh...I shouldn't judge the entire US black metal scene based on Thornspawn alone :D

A few weeks ago, I would have said Running Wild...but that dream came true!

Motorhead, though...I've seen them before, but I'd love to see how the Wacken crowd responds to them!

Other than that, my next dream is to see a Dissection or ATG reunion...

9 Dez. 2002
Eindhoven
Website besuchen
Queensryche, and ask them to play a lot of old songs.

I just saw they play in holland june the 4th. unfortunately, i can't be there that day, but maybe i am lucky and they will play at some festival.

Thats one of the bands i didn't see yet.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by NothingOriginal
Queensryche, and ask them to play a lot of old songs.

I just saw they play in holland june the 4th. unfortunately, i can't be there that day, but maybe i am lucky and they will play at some festival.

Thats one of the bands i didn't see yet.

They were FANTASTIC on the empire tour, quite good a tour later - and absolute shit afterwards.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
They were fuckin' great on the tour they did here in 2000 with Halford and Maiden. Only one song off the Q2K album, and they busted out all kinds of old classics. Geoff Tate's voice was in top form too.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
They were fuckin' great on the tour they did here in 2000 with Halford and Maiden. Only one song off the Q2K album, and they busted out all kinds of old classics. Geoff Tate's voice was in top form too.

Glad to hear that - used to love them. Can't relate to their newer stuff at all, though.