I’d like to clear up a thing…

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Pallin

1 Juli 2010
Italy
While trying to sell my tickets, I got the following mail answer from the forum member Delia-Maria Wagner/ Kitten:
“Hey..
sorry but at the moment there are a lot of Fake tickets going around and the fact that you are from Italy makes me doubt .. “.

I’ve been pondering since yesterday whether to post a thread about this or not. I’m still extremely angry and I’ve decided to do it. In the beginning I wanted to write a really “extreme” comment, using words in the same careless way she did. But as I’m a kind person by nature, I’ll just write the following thing…

What terribly offended me is the part:
“the fact that you are from Italy makes me doubt”.

I’d like to clear up that the fact I’m Italian, doesn’t necessarily mean I’m a scammer.

Regards!

Gandalf2012

22 Juli 2012
Perfectly understand your emotions ...

The fact that we all love the World's biggest Metal Festival doesn't necessarily mean that everybody is openminded - predjudice is everywhere ...

Pallin

1 Juli 2010
Italy
Thanks for your nice comment.
I absolutely understand her worry because of the fake tickets going around, but the reference to Italy seemed to be a clear intention to hurt and it was terribly silly.
I have bad opinions about some people as well, but they keep on being unexpressed thoughts, as I don't want to hurt anyone or have problems.