ICQ freaks!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
hey guys

do any of you know how to upload your contact list from ICQ on your computer to the server they have, so that if I change computer, it will download automatically??

I am sitting with my old win95 computer and ICQ 2000b, my new computer has win 2000 on it, so even though I have the old insall file for ICQ 2000b I can't just move the folder with the contacts in it...

I would really hate to have to sit and write dwon every lillte UIN, for I have done it soooo many times already...

But now they have this upload thingy, so any of ya have any clue on how to work it????

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by gnoff
hey guys

do any of you know how to upload your contact list from ICQ on your computer to the server they have, so that if I change computer, it will download automatically??

I am sitting with my old win95 computer and ICQ 2000b, my new computer has win 2000 on it, so even though I have the old insall file for ICQ 2000b I can't just move the folder with the contacts in it...

I would really hate to have to sit and write dwon every lillte UIN, for I have done it soooo many times already...

But now they have this upload thingy, so any of ya have any clue on how to work it????

dunno if thats possible...

im @ 314234111