Icelandic Volcano!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Good:D

Apparently there's another active volcano on Iceland.. which is even bigger than the one that's erupting. I hope it will stay calm:rolleyes:

Yea, heard about that. Actually there are apparently 22 active volcanoes on Iceland... the main worry though is that big one which historically does follow Eyjafjallajökull in erupting...

Graveworm_Hunter

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Juli 2009
Halkidiki, Greece.
www.go2halkidiki.net
Even if it erupts again, I highly doubt it'll cause every single airport in Europe to be closed on the exact days I'm flying. :o That would just suck.

The 'experts' reckon they've no way of telling how long this eruption will last, it could be months. Apparently it all depends on how long the eruption continues with its current explosive vigour. So long as an ash column rises nearly 10km high, it will be problematic. If it subsides to below 3km, and stays that low, then airspace can return to normal.

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
The 'experts' reckon they've no way of telling how long this eruption will last, it could be months. Apparently it all depends on how long the eruption continues with its current explosive vigour. So long as an ash column rises nearly 10km high, it will be problematic. If it subsides to below 3km, and stays that low, then airspace can return to normal.

Which is what's happening now.. If I may believe Dutch news sites..

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Maybe people were wrong to believe the world's end is in 2012.. I think they were mistaken and it's 2010 :p

I don't think this volcano's going to cause the end of the world. :o

I always thought it would be funny if the world either ended on December 20th or 22nd in 2012. Just to make people go "wtf?". :D

Hopefully it will.