Iced Earth gig in Wacken 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
oooohhhh right ok :D:D
cool cool

didnt see that part...had to translate it:p
but testament are fuuucking cool :D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
dewscented,nile,vader,slayer,testament,annilihator,inflames.
soilwork, prmalfear, thecrown, sentenced, malevolent creation

ti answer your question 10-15 :D:D:D

klistnos

29 Juni 2003
Website besuchen
don't get me wrong it is my trip before going to the army if I won't come now I won't be able to come for at least 3-4 years
but Iced earth was the band I was expacting the most

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
I'm fucking devastated...... I thought Iced Earth were gonna make an effort to play.... and replacing Iced Earth with TWISTED SISTER???? your taking the fucking piss arent you?????.... officially on sale... my wacken ticket.

PsychicVeteran

Originally posted by A Coming Curse
I'm fucking devastated...... I thought Iced Earth were gonna make an effort to play.... and replacing Iced Earth with TWISTED SISTER???? your taking the fucking piss arent you?????.... officially on sale... my wacken ticket.

Come on they'll do a good show - it isn't the Wacken Organiser's fault - and we need you for the football match :eek:

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
If the replacement had been any way decent I wouldnt think of not coming... but TWISTED SISTER???? AS A REPLACEMENT FOR ICED EARTH... FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!!!...... I mean they could have got 100 bands better than them to replace Iced Earth!!!!!.... I'm really dissapointed...... I'll have to think about it...... I'm really pissed off at the moment.