Iced Earth canceln Europa Tour!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von Kate McGee
that's the ignorance of today's youth :rolleyes:

wait until you're a bit older (a few years might be enough) and you'll look back to this time of your life and say: man, how could I be sooo stupid and ignorant!

you're still a child. sorry.

Sorry my father and grandfather are ignorant and agressive as hell....and when I am alike my father I cant be different either :D:D:D:D

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Original geschrieben von Hammered_gods
It is not my problem that you make threads just about bad groups...and it is fun to bitching the crap,you know :D:D:D
You start boring me. It's as if there's a loop inside your brain - always coming back to the same topics. Nothing new.
*yawns*

why don't you open "Hammered_gods's Bitching Thread" and simply talk crap about anything you want in there??

t3nGu

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Dez. 2002
Brunsbüttel
www.cataclysm.de.vu
You knowyou take things too serious( it is one feature specific for HM fans I guess)
This is totally normal, if there is a amount of 4039 posts of the same shit. Its human and has nothing to do with being fan of heavy metal. Perfabs you take things to nonserious, so you should listen to people, who say you piss them off... :mad:

that's the ignorance of today's youth :rolleyes:

wait until you're a bit older (a few years might be enough) and you'll look back to this time of your life and say: man, how could I be sooo stupid and ignorant!

you're still a child. sorry.
damn right.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Fan of heavy metal? What the fuck are you talking about? Nothing should be serious....You know my best friend, who was commited suicide was talkings allways seriously about metal, and died just because she wanted to proove that she can "show em all" when her mother didnt let her go to Gamma ray More than festival concert.
I wanted to explain to her mother how badly she felt and that she was looking for someting she can love and people she can talk to, that she loved to meet the artists and she told me: It is just their work to make heavy metal, as for me is to make presentations... and there are good people everywhere, not just between metal fans...

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
Fan of heavy metal? What the fuck are you talking about? Nothing should be serious....You know my best friend, who was commited suicide was talkings allways seriously about metal, and died just because she wanted to proove that she can "show em all" when her mother didnt let her go to Gamma ray More than festival concert.
I wanted to explain to her mother how badly she felt and that she was looking for someting she can love and people she can talk to, that she loved to meet the artists and she told me: It is just their work to make heavy metal, as for me is to make presentations... and there are good people everywhere, not just between metal fans...
well, I'm really sorry for your friend
but that's HER problem and has nothing to do with heavy metal itself. Could have been the same if she had been a Britney Spears fan

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
It is just because of heavy metal, grindcore fans arent so serious about life
I wouldn't say that I'm so serious about life. I'm simply seriously annoyed by most of your posts.

And I would say also this: I am more tollerant to other music styles than to Heavy metal, I cant tolerate something so silly and serious...
You are more tolerant to other music styles because it was heavy metal that was responsible for the death of your friend!That's MY opinion!
But this phenomenon is totally - TOTALLY - independent from the style of music you are into!!
And if you hate heavy metal, then I still don't know what you are doing here or at Wacken.

Sorry, I usually don't talk like this about the dead, but I felt there was no other way.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I wouldn't say that I'm so serious about life. I'm simply seriously annoyed by most of your posts.

You are more tolerant to other music styles because it was heavy metal that was responsible for the death of your friend!That's MY opinion!
But this phenomenon is totally - TOTALLY - independent from the style of music you are into!!
And if you hate heavy metal, then I still don't know what you are doing here or at Wacken.

Sorry, I usually don't talk like this about the dead, but I felt there was no other way.

No she had chosen that, I allways fully understood her so I cant blame heavy metal for her death. Maybe her mother is but not me....

Well sorry, I just found most of ignorant people in heavy metal and black metal.....You know my friend that sits with me in school also listens to some heavy metal, but is not living that metal life, and we almost dont talk about music, and it is better like that