Iced Earth at Wacken????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Right!
I used to listen a bit of ICED EARTH in the past. But personally, I think that the new album sucks. Even though I still think Ripper is a fantastic singer. But the material in "The Glorius Burden" is fucking boring. At least for me. I really expected so much more.....

See you!!

Undertaker

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Nov. 2002
Münster
www.the-pit.de
Originally posted by Lordwalter
Right!
I used to listen a bit of ICED EARTH in the past. But personally, I think that the new album sucks. Even though I still think Ripper is a fantastic singer. But the material in "The Glorius Burden" is fucking boring. At least for me. I really expected so much more.....

See you!!

Some songs are quite OK but if you remind yourself that this band once wrote songs like "The hunter" , "Travel to Stygian" or "Violate"..... :(

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Travel In Stygian.

My personal favourite IE albums seem to be Horror Show (well...because it was my first metal album ever) and Something Wicked...

I like the new one, but it's certainly not their best album.
Nevertheless I would have loved to see the band this year...but as I won't be at the Bang Your Head I can only hope for new dates to replace the cancelled European shows.
We'll see.

You all know nothing. Jon Schaffer's back is well bad, if anyone saw Headbangers ballroom on MTV2 a couple of weeks back, he had to use a crutch to walk about backstage. The Glorious Burden isn't an amazing album... it has its moments tho.... and they aren't ever going to do another 'something wicked....' quality album.... And finally, Iced Earth are playing Graspop... I urge everyone to go to that... as the lineup is brilliant this year, whereas the wacken lineup is'nt that hot tbh.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Originally posted by LooseCannon
I taped that Headbangers Ball with Iced Earth.In the middle of the new IE video,a commercial came on.At the end of the commercial they showed the rest of the video.I found out that everybody that has Direct TV,it happened to them,too.
what?
fucking WHAT?
oh my fucking GOD!
I cannot believe it......

anyway...the video of The Reckoning is relatively boring...especially the quiet part with the lamps and the faces of the two protagonists :rolleyes:...or is the video a different one in the US?