I have to leave you guys n gals for a while

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Sorry my friends but im afraid i must cut down much on my time online due to me not having a dsl connection and a 56k dial up.....living with my folks means i gotta pay the fone bill too...and i shudder to think what it will be in the next week or so.....i will still be on here sometimes but just not as often as normal.....im looking into the possibility of gtting broadband for my home but how long that takes...i just dont know....:(. Sometimes also i just too tired to come on as work sometimes tires me out......:(

But i think i should be back on regular soon enough and ill be checking my e-mails every other day so if you want to mail me then just use knight_of_steel666@hotmail.com and also if i cant come on then could you give me updates of what bands are confirmed n stuff and also the forum camo ;).

I wont be off here like all the time but just not as often...that way i can get a plane for the forthcoming wacken and sace some cash also..........;)

Until next time this is wolfy signing off to his lair for hibernation ;) but will return v soon ;)

:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
see ya wolfy

fuuck its gonna be crap-ish on the forum

shit i shouldnt spam as much anymore

fuck i got broadband..

speak to ya later...

your drunken southern bastard, derv.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by GeorgeWBush
Need more time to operate your counterfeit passport ring to help Muslim terrorists gain entry to the United States, I see! You will be bombed shortly, as soon as I'm done with Iran...or Iraq, whichever it is.

??????????

I think you are really in leauge with iraq.....and why would i want to do that when im in usas side you fuckin war monging fool!

Bomb us and ill come round and shove a bomb up yer ass!

:p