I fucking hate people

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
Some asshole hit my car last night. My car was in the driveway, which is away from the street. It's hit in front and on the side, it has dents and a hell of a lot of scratches. It looks like smeone intentionally hit it.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Sorry to hear that! I had something similar happen at the last place I lived. i learned very quickly why everyone kept car in their garages. One time I had to leave quickly in the morn so left my car out in my driveway...(a Ford Contour 1998) and overnight the neighbour boys bashed in the right, back side with one of their soccerballs! Of course the neighbour backed her lying kids up even though the deep dent looked just like a ball had done it!