I fuck nuns

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

cyfnos

7 Juni 2004
Wales, Uk
Website besuchen
Hello there,

Anyone got any pics of a dick head in an I fuck nuns t-shirrt that was wearing a Welsh flag and corpse painted? That was me that was. I know I was pissed out of My head but I remember My pic getting taken a few times and on video too.

We are The Knights of Ni and We shall say Ni no more until the next Wacken.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
No problem, you looked as something to be remembered, and no offence meant!! ;):)

In fact I remember someone putting a stick on your t-shirt (with an URL, I think), and taking a picture of you. I think that was during Dio's or Helloween's show, but you didn't look very interested in the bands :)

cyfnos

7 Juni 2004
Wales, Uk
Website besuchen
No offence taken. Everyone on the coach to Wacken remembers My name, I was the main entertainment on the way there. I do'nt remember anything from stoping in france for beer and waking up in Wacken Friday morning, minus My tent.

Awesome festival though, I remember the bands I went to see, Satyricon, Mayhem, and Darkthrone.

I remember the time You mention, I put that sticker on My head. If only I could remember the URL.

I'll find pics out there somewhere.

Northern Death

1 Mai 2004
Dlm am Wildpferd
hairniteout.blogspot.de
cyfnos schrieb:
No offence taken. Everyone on the coach to Wacken remembers My name, I was the main entertainment on the way there. I do'nt remember anything from stoping in france for beer and waking up in Wacken Friday morning, minus My tent.

Awesome festival though, I remember the bands I went to see, Satyricon, Mayhem, and Darkthrone.

I remember the time You mention, I put that sticker on My head. If only I could remember the URL.

I'll find pics out there somewhere.
we saw you quite often during the Mayhem show, always crowdsurfing I think. Was much fun to see you again and again :D

WarriorPrincess

15 Aug. 2003
NM i.d.Opf.
Website besuchen
Yeah, a friend just sent me the same link, "hey you remember this guy?"
Hell, yeah, how could I forget this guuy, as I was always standing first row when he passed by leaving after crowdsurfing....
Nice job, I even gave up counting how many times you walked outta there....

cyfnos

7 Juni 2004
Wales, Uk
Website besuchen
I have'nt crowd surfed so much since seeing Slayer at Donnington Download festival. Got a hell of a long surf when Children of Bodom were on

I have'nt been that drunk since the works christmas party, when I got thrown out of the pub and barred. lol