How does the ticket transfer work?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Undercooked

24 Jan. 2016
Could someone please explain the process for buying/selling 2nd hand tickets.

Are the tickets in physical form that need to be snail-mailed from seller to buyer, or is the transfer done digitally?

Also, I'm looking to buy 1 ticket. Any sellers?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
The answers to your questions!

Could someone please explain the process for buying/selling 2nd hand tickets.

Are the tickets in physical form that need to be snail-mailed from seller to buyer, or is the transfer done digitally?

Also, I'm looking to buy 1 ticket. Any sellers?

It's very easy.

You find a ticket? Then you pay the seller the €190 (€180 for x-mas ticket) + postal expenses, and s/he will send you the ticket by mail. (preferably by registered mail, but that's up to you (2) to decide)
Metaltix is no longer involved in this whole process, but if you're not sure, you can always ask if there's a way to verify its authenticity.
There is NO digital ticket version of the ticktets, they're all hard tickets.
And the selling price is NOT negociable!

Undercooked

24 Jan. 2016
Thanks Quark.

I was hoping that wasn't the case as the postal service in my country, South Africa, is extremely unreliable. They have lost expensive items of mine before.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.