How do you behave when you are drunk?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
that I actually had a mullet? Maybe eight or nine. That was early-to-mid '90s...back when mullets were cool. Back when my favorite bands were Nirvana, Metallica, Guns'n'Roses, and Aerosmith. Damn, that was a long time ago...

Sec

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2003
Brisbane, Australia
I speak my mind a bit more, which is a bit of a worry as I speak the truth too much when im sober. I talk to anyone and everyone and cause absolute havoc

apparently some guy pulled a knife on me at the pub on friday night, he thought I was trying to steal his woman...I don't remember it happening at all
my friend tells me that I didn't even flinch when he pulled out the knife, and I just stood there giving him a big grin as if to say "come on you bastard"
someone then called security and he ran off

Shadowtear

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Oh yeah... this fuckin prob that you must piss all the time when you`re drunken :D ...

And when I´m very very drunken...sometimes I fall asleep at the toilet... :D ( but after pissing..when I have my clothes on...I sit down to relax a moment..and then sleep :D)