HOA 2010

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Amongst other things, yes.

My google-fu is strong.:D

I remember a science class where I think it was mentioned that we're running out of tungsten. So I was wondering about the light bulbs. Don't ask me how I remember that. :confused::D

Good for you. Seriously. Shouldn't get any stupid questions from you then. :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I never ask stupid questions. I am so smart... S-M-R-T.....:o

:D

There are smart people that can't spell, so that could easily happen actually. :o

Like a friend of mine's dyslexic [you'll meet her at HOA]... very smart, but her trying to type Spewtilator, a local band from here, ended up as Spewkfjnaoeif. :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Darn, i neet to worg on thad. Bud I wil gett batter soon I prmosie.:D:D

You messed it up as well... but then, I think many news stations will.

The icelandic volcano Späznyllafjolwmbukö has erupted again..

...in Iceland, the volcano Spwenökyllengwalöku erupted one hour ago, spewing lava and ash into the sky....

...new eruption from the volcano Spwällaflyjök in Iceland...

:D

:D:D

Actually the rule is, it's Spew+random letters. So anything after the initial "spew" can and will change every time. :D

Spewskfnsköäñakcmla still causing flight delays... :o:D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Cool!:eek:

When and how long exactly, d'you already know that?:cool:

Somewhere in between Dong and HOA, exact enough? :D

Basically me and my friend don't really have any plans for that time period, so we'll just be hanging around that general area doing whatever we feel like.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: