hmaburg airport to wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
hey guys, how the hell do i get from Hamburg Lübeck airport to Wacken???

my mate will probably be taking another route, and ill meet him up later, but anyone going to that airport on the 30th july?? wanna meet up and try to head down to Wacken?

i aint got a clue how to do it! need some fucking help...

Re: hamburg airport to wacken

Originally posted by dittohead
Are You Ready for WAR?!
Anytime, bring it on... :D

Okay, serious... :) (It's possible for some of us :D ) I'm driving a car, so I won't be at the airport. And if noone else from the forum arrives at the same time as you, there will probably be som others anyway. Just follow them... Busses or train to Itzoe, and busses from Itzoe to Wacken. I don't got any times, maybe others have...

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
well, maybe a little additional info. That airport you are talking about is NOT the Hamburg airport (that one is called Fuhlsbüttel) but it is about 50km north-east of from Hamburg near/in a town called Lübeck. So don´t expect to arrive in Hamburg itself!
So you might want to check out the train schedules at www.bahn.de - either for going to Hamburg or to Itzehoe. From Hamburg and Itzehoe there are bus shuttles to the festival site available.

Shiny

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Juni 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
Well i know several people going to that airport as a way of getting the cheapest filghts possible.

I have heard that the best way to go from Luebic to Wacken , is to grab 3 other metal heads and get a taxi to wacken.

It works out at about €35 each if you get 4 ppl in total.

oflustandevil

2 Feb. 2003
London, UK
Website besuchen
if you've not already booked your flight book with airberlin cuz they take you into hamburg airport not lubeck (like ryanair do!)

if your going to lubeck its actually quite easy (We did it last year). you can either get ryanair bus to hamburg then train (from Altona i think) to itzehoe, then shuttle. or bus to lubeck (10mins), train to hamburg then to itzehoe...or do what we did and get cabs..although i do think it was a bit more xpensive than the price quoted. it is about an hour or so away (and thats driving v.fast!!)

loadsa metallers will be on your plane on the 30th though so you should be ok.