Hi...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Hello Fenriz666!!!

You're right... this is the place for some bullshit writing!!!!

About you'r car:

I'm really sorry!!! :o
It wasn't my intention to do that....
Evil Mezcal turns me into a gross Vomiting Monster ;) :D

@All car owners going to Wacken: Don't let me approach to your car at WOA2003! Ask Fenriz666 for the horrible consecuences.....

Originally posted by Fenriz666
... Shizzo told me to read here and of couse write some bullshit. So, I will do if I've got some time.
And, @ rosk Keep my car clean... :D :D :D :D :D

Here is some beer to everyone!

No, what did I do!!!
I got Fenriz to here *trysuicide* ;)

Hello Fenriz my little darling - welcome to the english forum wich isn´t as troubled as the german one :D:D:D

@Rosk: Be aware of red cars :D:D:D

Re: Re: Re: Hi...

Originally posted by Rosk
Guess what color is my car Shizzo?????? :D :D

I have big problems now!!! I have to take care of my car from myself !! :D :D

HOW can you do this, are you crazy, I can´t belioeve it... YOU have a red car? Oh no - poor little car, soon there would be nothing left to see fron the red color because of all the vomit ;):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi...

Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
HOW can you do this, are you crazy, I can´t belioeve it... YOU have a red car? Oh no - poor little car, soon there would be nothing left to see fron the red color because of all the vomit ;):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I did it to challenge myself ;) I'm trying to see how much time I can have it clean :D :D