HELP :)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ltb

25 März 2013
Hi guys!

First of all 'yay' for all coming (or wanting to come) to Wacken from wherever you are in the world!

I've got a little request for you: I'm currently writing my dissertation/thesis/.. and could need a few more (by that I mean a lot more) answers to my little survey. It's about festivals and the environment and how fans of different genres might have different views on this topic.
It's really short and should only take you a couple of minutes max!
And here you go http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=a489a6c6-dce3-4615-8668-8a4f550fc951

It would be awesome if a few of you would help me out and take part! And if you're really awesome you could even share it ;)

Anyway, thank you loads for doing it and have an amazing time in Germany when you're going!

Lisa x