... help?....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Yeah, want to have fun in Brugge? Do not go with my mom on the canalboats. She will tell you everything before the guide does.

my mom: look there *points* it is "het klienste vensterken"
1 minute later
the guide:"and to the right you can the smallest window of Bruges"

And do not take the bus! Last time we parked at the station and took the bus to the city centre. After 2 stops we got out, because we got seasick on the bus..

That's the "kift" with the Dutch. They're used to nothing! :D

Who gets sea sick on a bus? :confused:

But it's true, the Belgian bus drivers are blunt in their driving. And they drive too fast.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
sweet thank you

funny thing was.. I was thinking of places to visit ...my mind said Gothenburg ... but I didn't know if it actually existed lol I was about to look it up .. but you saved me the trouble :p

yeah, all thos bands from "Gothenburg" are actually from Stockholm, and me too.
But that doesn't sound so cool, so we made up a make believe town instead.

:rolleyes:

:D

Lady_Vhaira

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Feb. 2007
Canada
yeah, all thos bands from "Gothenburg" are actually from Stockholm, and me too.
But that doesn't sound so cool, so we made up a make believe town instead.

:rolleyes:

:D

lol .. well it took me a year to realize that Helsinki wasn't a made up city in my mind (yes I know now that it's the Cap. of Finland) rofl .... I spend too much time reading fantasy books and lose touch with reality all too often.

The reason why I was unsure about Gothenburg was cuz it remined me of Batman >.>

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
lol .. well it took me a year to realize that Helsinki wasn't a made up city in my mind (yes I know now that it's the Cap. of Finland) rofl .... I spend too much time reading fantasy books and lose touch with reality all too often.

The reason why I was unsure about Gothenburg was cuz it remined me of Batman >.>

There is a difference between Gothenburg and Gotham City. (unless I'm mistaken)

Ach, as long as Neerpelt keeps on existing....

And Best of course!!! :D:D:D

Lady_Vhaira

21 Feb. 2007
Canada
lol rightly so ... but when you don't watch Batman nor travel... the two are close enough in name to leave doubts .. I figured it did exist ... just was too lazy to find out. :)

Mjollnir

Wait...

So I can only drink beer? How strict are the people at Wacken?

Most stores here I can walk into and people will sell me spirits just because they need the money... Can I count on people like that at Wacken? Or will I have to look for good hearted strangers who will buy me some harder booze?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Wait...

So I can only drink beer? How strict are the people at Wacken?

Most stores here I can walk into and people will sell me spirits just because they need the money... Can I count on people like that at Wacken? Or will I have to look for good hearted strangers who will buy me some harder booze?

If you have a "plouk" running who asks for ID, you have a problem. Otherwhise not.

Does that suit as an answer?

Mjollnir

Oh cmon... what a load of bullshit

Biggest, greatest metal gig I'll probably ever go to and people wont sell me stuff other than beer? Oh and dont tell me they still have that fucking pathetic German law there too with the who refunds from empty bottles and shit. That has to be the gayest thing I have ever heard... and for a metal gig!

Money stealing ****! :mad:

I'm poor enough as it is... :eek:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004

Biggest, greatest metal gig I'll probably ever go to and people wont sell me stuff other than beer? Oh and dont tell me they still have that fucking pathetic German law there too with the who refunds from empty bottles and shit. That has to be the gayest thing I have ever heard... and for a metal gig!

The deposit law appears to have changed.

Now you can collect your deposit everywhere where drinks are sold. (exept for gas stations)

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com

Well, you can simply try to get whiskey etc. Perhaps they won't ask for your age. They never asked me in supermarkets when I bought e.g. wine when I was a bit younger. Now that I'm 21 they suddenly ask me for my age sometimes. I seem to look younger than a few years ago. :rolleyes: