help with my LP-player

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
god! i feel SOOOOOOOOO young:eek:!!!!

haha i remember walking into the door of my first hifi system...it was sooooo clean!!
back in late 80s...dad bought a new hifi machine on wheels..and the door was polishes and SOOOO CLEAN and see-through...i walked into it :D:D:D:..i think i either smashed it or i passed out:p

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by dittohead
god! i feel SOOOOOOOOO young:eek:!!!!

haha i remember walking into the door of my first hifi system...it was sooooo clean!!
back in late 80s...dad bought a new hifi machine on wheels..and the door was polishes and SOOOO CLEAN and see-through...i walked into it :D:D:D:..i think i either smashed it or i passed out:p

That record player was also attached to my cd player too which was my first one :)...a young kid of 16 buying his first metal cds..anthrax - fistful of metal and napalm death - harmony corruption.

My hair used to be so short then like in a side parting.....still got the photos..:rolleyes:

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Maniac butcher..wow i havent heard them in ageeees :D

They broke up couple yeaars ago cause black metal scene is nowdays full of shit as they said.They were like how can they compare them to Dimmu Borgir or Cradle,cause when MB started those guys were playing with cars and dolls :D:D:D.Trendy black metal sucks anyways.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
They broke up couple yeaars ago cause black metal scene is nowdays full of shit as they said.They were like how can they compare them to Dimmu Borgir or Cradle,cause when MB started those guys were playing with cars and dolls :D:D:D.Trendy black metal sucks anyways.

Indeed it does underground is the best :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
That record player was also attached to my cd player too which was my first one :)...a young kid of 16 buying his first metal cds..anthrax - fistful of metal and napalm death - harmony corruption.

My hair used to be so short then like in a side parting.....still got the photos..:rolleyes:

hahaha :D:D:D...bring a photo :D:D...i got a nice little space on my web site for your pics :p:p:p:p:p;p:p

ahhhh im still very young!! but i do prefer the 80s and early 90s metal.... :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen

And what about Over grill :D

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Why not, Overkill are alright and really true.

Well, I have two record players. Just because it was cheaper to buy another one with a good needle than to buy a new needle for the first one.

I like Cds and their sound, but CELEBRATING music is just possible with a good record (Vinyl with a great artwork), a record player, several candles, booze and the right mood...yeah!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
yeah your probably right.

when i manually span it and pressed play..it span alright :D
but its just the needle i need :p

crap there was this local stereo place that sold DJ-ing + disco equip...but closed down...absolutely no business.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by dittohead
ahhh fanstatic :D:D

the belt is a bit looose....ppl says spray it with glue???
i havent got a clue!!

Nooooo! you'll fuck up the gears! Get a new belt...don't know how much they cost, but it shouldn't be much. sometimes players have a little dial to increase tension the belt...like what car engine belts have.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Warthog
Nooooo! you'll fuck up the gears! Get a new belt...don't know how much they cost, but it shouldn't be much. sometimes players have a little dial to increase tension the belt...like what car engine belts have.

hmmm..can i ship it to you and youll fix it??

how the storm damage??? :D