Help Needed

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Nic

3 Dez. 2008
www.thess-rocks.com
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can help. We're traveling from Greece, then after we're off to England for a few days, we're camping but will have bags and stuff with us ready to travel on...is there any kind of secure area, lockers or anything to keep stuff like that? Don't really wanna keep passports and stuff in the tent. Thanks if anyone can help!

Nic

3 Dez. 2008
www.thess-rocks.com
yeah, just occurred to me...getting all excited about going, but then thought, ooops...what about the bags and stuff:eek:
I'm hoping there's some kind of secure area....

VENO

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
I usually dont bring much valuable things to festivals... it's rule number one if you dont want to have problems.. shitty cellphone, shitty camera, all the documents and money with you all the time...

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Yeah, true...but we're off to England after so it's a bit difficult. Anyway, I'm sure I'll find out...plenty of time yet!
Wacken have lockers you can put stuff in, you have to pay (dont know how much)
But im 99% sure they have lockers, since i saw like a massive locker place hehe!

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can help. We're traveling from Greece, then after we're off to England for a few days, we're camping but will have bags and stuff with us ready to travel on...is there any kind of secure area, lockers or anything to keep stuff like that? Don't really wanna keep passports and stuff in the tent. Thanks if anyone can help!

like everyone has said, there are lockers, but we did not get one when we camped there, we took a chance, and luckily no one touched a thing in our tents. But still it's a good idea to stay on the safe side, especially with passports etc.

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I usually dont bring much valuable things to festivals... it's rule number one if you dont want to have problems.. shitty cellphone, shitty camera, all the documents and money with you all the time...

yeah we left most of our things at my friend's house and took just what was needed for the festival. I used a Money belt to hold my identification and money in. Kept my camera on me at all times (it's a small one).

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
If you plan to camp at WOA, you may want to consider camping in the forum camp area, it's a little further out there but you meet some cool forum members there and it's less rowdy as well.