help from Dutch person

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I've gone to the Dutch postal service website but can't find the right place that outlines postage costs of parcels overseas...

Could someone please send me a link to that page if it exists please even if it's in Dutch please.

Obviously I'm looking at cost of parcels from Netherlands to Australia

Thanks in advance
Brat p

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Thanks Quark! Well at least postage is cheaper from Netherland than Germany :D

One question you'll be able to answer - doe Dutch post accept credit card for payment of postage or only cash.

In Germany it's cash or cashcard but in Finland I was able to use my credit card.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I'll have to ask. I'll tell you asap, As soon as I have an answer.

But, I could pay cash if needed, and you pay me by paypal or something (just that for € paypal accounts, there is a supp. of €1 or 2 I guess)

Let me know.

PS. I'll be off this weekend, so I try to look into it, but it may be possible that I won't answer before Sunday (CET/GMT+2)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Thanks Quark! Well at least postage is cheaper from Netherland than Germany :D

One question you'll be able to answer - doe Dutch post accept credit card for payment of postage or only cash.

In Germany it's cash or cashcard but in Finland I was able to use my credit card.

Brat,

I have got the info.
You can contact TNT in Australia (as TNT is the Dutch post nowadays) and ask if it is possible to pay by CC. (but then you can use your internal paying system as well)

If this girl at TNT understood it correctly, the rates should be about the same in AUS as in NL.

If more questions? I'm on the WOA phone list (fix number/Festnetznummer, it is a cell phone though) I won't be back before Sunday.