Hello gorgeous people! I'm back!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Brat schrieb:
no worries.. hey it wouldn't BE Wacken unless some people were shitfaced! ;)
The sad thing is, the same people are "shitfaced" every year :D

Hello there :D

Sad that I lost you during our hastly departure from Itzehoe, due to a certain someone from the United States of A. (I am looking at YOU Scotty :D) I was able to see the anticipated train leave the station, just as I arrived upstairs :eek:

Hope you had as much fun in Hamburg (or wherever you where :D)as I did .

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I had my head out the window as the train pulled out and saw you walking up the stairs :(

I went straight to Bielefeld and did my best to avoid my stalker :eek: when I swapped trains at Hamburg Altona.. lucky I had 1st class tickets :D

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Brat schrieb:
I went straight to Bielefeld and did my best to avoid my stalker :eek: when I swapped trains at Hamburg Altona.. lucky I had 1st class tickets :D
Stalkers...first class tickets...just another day in the life of a member of the international Brat Pack. Soon you'll be telling me you can buy Space Food Sticks at your local supermarket as well.

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
hehe mugabe, if only you knew! I think I even managed to beat my huge 'no way' story from last year ....

Wacken just keeps getting better and better for me every year and seeing friendly familiar faces makes it all the better! excuse me while I just go an 'sniff' remember the good times 'sniff'

haahh I shed a tear at the end of each Wacken now :rolleyes:

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Der Helm schrieb:
Sad that I lost you during our hastly departure from Itzehoe, due to a certain someone from the United States of A. (I am looking at YOU Scotty :D) I was able to see the anticipated train leave the station, just as I arrived upstairs :eek:

Erm, sorry. :D

Often times what makes a trip memorable isn't so much what happens, but what goes wrong! ;)

Thank you sir, regardless! 'Twas good times in Hamburg indeed. And Brat...there's always next year, right? :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Hey Brattie :D
Thanks for your travel report emails, was funny & interesting! :)
Sure you wanna go to Wacken again next year? Why not giving other german festivals a try? If it wasn´t you I´d suggest the Full Force for sure... ah well, the Bang your Head might fit your taste better :D
Looking forward to see you again anyway! :D :)

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Brat schrieb:
Yes, Moscow was a bit scarey when all the places like Red Square and the Kremlin were closed to tourists and when a failed bombing attempt in one of the metro stations was one of the closest to the youth hostel we were staying in. There were so many people. All train stations were being patrolled and anyone who looked suspiciously dark was asked for papers. While at Leningrad Station in Moscow, my father watched 8 men being 'arrested' (taken away) while he was outside having a cigarette.

:

If I knew that,I would've asked ya to look up my grandfather's relatives.

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
thanks

@Luci
yes, there are a lot of festivals I'd love to go to: Sweden Rock, Tuska, Bang Your Head. Wacken just has the better timing for me.

Of course, I would love to spend a whole summer in Europe and go to all the festivals in one year. Well, maybe when I retire, I can do that :D