Hello Everyone.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Slaughtered
This time last year everyone was already getting excited about wacken.... it's probably to do with the poor lineup... they really need to announce some good bands soon!

Damn, what is your problem - I love the line-up, and so does nearly everyone I know. And no, we don't wanna see patriotic fucked-up idiot Iced Earth.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Slaughtered
This time last year everyone was already getting excited about wacken.... it's probably to do with the poor lineup... they really need to announce some good bands soon!

Fat chance of that...we've got our big headliners. And they've already announced the smaller bands. By this point, I think the lineup is pretty much set.

Originally posted by monochrom
Damn, what is your problem - I love the line-up, and so does nearly everyone I know. And no, we don't wanna see patriotic fucked-up idiot Iced Earth.
I really don't care that Iced Earth aren't playing, seeing as they are playing at the infinitely superior Graspop. I think the lineup has been done with the german audience in mind. It's just for me, the lineup lacks that killer couple of bands that make you want to go out and buy your ticket straight away. And Mulk, again, shut the fuck up, all you ever do is moan your tits off about the state of the wacken lineup.