¿Headbangers from Madrid?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'd love to go to Wacken this year (it would be my first time), but there are no organized bus from Madrid. I'm not poor, but it's no easy for me to save money, as i'm just an unemployed student, so if someone knows about any way to go to the W.O.A., please, let me know. I don't mind if it's just an organized travel from Madrid to Barcelona, but I need to go to Wacken this year!!!! Many thanks

P.D.- ¡Megadeth and Fear Factory disbanded! They'll be truly missed, specially Megadeth. :_((

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
¿ ---> Why do you guys have this symbol anyway??

The cheapest way to get to WOA is on an "excursión" hehe
I think there'll be plenty comming from Spain (& Portugal). Last year i met with some weird spanish guys in a petrol station in Belgium...

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@S&L
unfortunately I cant help you with your question... but I have one totally different question to you, so watch out for your PM´s ;)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Thanks for your advice, Lvsitanno, I think I'll go to every metal pubs I know asking people if they want to go to wacken. I'm sure it'll be useful, and also a good way to meet new people (although new people will think i'm fucking mad) .

Hope to see you all at Wacken, and xpet: nice to meet you!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I think it was useless to post this thread here, I've seen all the profiles (you may think I'm mad, but anyway, I'm not dangerous), and I have only seen three guys from Spain, one of them is myself, and none of the others two is from Madrid :_(

At least I've exchanged a couple of e-mails with xpet, it's always nice to meet new people.

Bye

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
World is so fucking big (and so overcrowded)....... Some months ago I gave up looking for a guy from Wien I met in England two years ago. Three weeks in a completely stoned state, and he never allowed me to pay for the pot he brought from Amsterdam. It's sad ....