Happy weekend thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
yeah its a cool festival i hope they get more black and death metal next year though ....there were rumours of Dimmu Borgir for this year also Nightwish and Finntroll ...they were the main reasons i got my ticket ...just in case they managed to get them to play
hopefully next year Children Of Bodom

^witchfinder^

yeah they are ...that would be amazing if they could get them to play next year
although i have to say ... i dont find Opeth to be that good live and have seen them 3 times now ....but dont get me wrong i love there music just (to me) they were not that good live
maybe the last time i saw them it was not a good idea to have Arch Enemy as supports ...they were f**king amazing

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@ Iscariot & Sodomy
The In Flames gig was just AAAWWESOME!!! Yeah! :) Outch, my whole body hurts now and I´m still deaf :D
You can really look forward to the tour, Soilwork weren´t bad, Pain were great, but played a bit too short on my opinion and In Flames were fucking great :) Played a lot of old stuff, didn´t sound like on CD, and I guess now I love the new CD, too :)
Oh, and btw, you should wear WHITE clothes when you go there! hehehe :D
Have fun! :)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Danke, xpet!!

It's great to know that I've paid 19.50 euros to see a pretty nice concert!! :)

White clothes? Why? I can wear grey trousers and a red t-shirt. Is that ok? :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
yeah, the 17,50 EUR are really worth it :) Why was it cheaper here??
And no!!! It has to be WHITE!!! :D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
That's the same that I'm asking myself!! Why is it cheaper in Germany??? This fucking country I'm living in...... :mad:

I'm an unlucky guy, so when I go to Hamburg to study I'm sure the concerts will be cheaper in Spain by then :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
really strange... but you still have a chance. It´s not sure yet that the gigs will be cheaper when you come to HH :) Anything decided yet?