Happy Birthday Rosk!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
whohoo :D

Happy birtdahy!!

Do you know the ber brand "modello negro" I think it was?

Had that on Friday, was Mexican it said :)

Drink lots of beers dude!

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Gracias de Nuevo Walter !! Thanks gnoffy, Wolfie, Pablito, Sulmi, Thordis and dotti!!!!

I had a great party with lots of beer last night... I'll let my poor old liver rest for today and I won't drink (too much) because I have to work tomorrow :)

@gnoffy: It's called Negra Modelo and it's cool you can have those in Sweden, I like that one (well I like lots of beers) :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Rosk
Gracias de Nuevo Walter !! Thanks gnoffy, Wolfie, Pablito, Sulmi, Thordis and dotti!!!!

I had a great party with lots of beer last night... I'll let my poor old liver rest for today and I won't drink (too much) because I have to work tomorrow :)

@gnoffy: It's called Negra Modelo and it's cool you can have those in Sweden, I like that one (well I like lots of beers) :D

It was great stuff :)

Haven't seen it before,. but found it on a pub I rarely go to

Good that you had a nice birthday party :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Late birthday wishes and hugs, Mr. Sexican!! :D :)

Had been on holidays (or something similar :D ) the last 10 days, so I missed your b-day - glad to hear you had a good one :)
SALÚT!!