Happy birthday loosecann-on

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DarthFreak

W:O:A Metalmaster
LooseCannon schrieb:
Thank you.I've been keeping it a low key day today.

thats the thing to do... no one had a clue it was my birthday last week and i was in my usual "talk to me and ill beat u to death mood"... but the thing that cheered me up most, when i found a little stranded kitten and brought it home to give it food and water... (although the little one left me again, but i guess i did a good deed)

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Happy Belated Birthday Chris!!!!

I really like to keep a low profile on my birthday too... Hope you had a good time!!

Cheers!!

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I kinda got a great belated b-day gift from the radio show I listen to.Don & Mike had Bruce Campbell (the guy from the Evil Dead films) in the studio yesterday.

He talked about his new movie that's coming out in the fall," The Man With The Screaming Brain".

I'm a huge fan(he's the self professed "King Of The B-Movies") & I'll be meeting him in Aug. at Horrorfind (a horror movie convention).