Happy Birthday Fallen_Knight!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Hello Christopher!!

I want to wish you all the best in this special day for you!!!
Happy Birthday, brother!! Hope to have a little bit more of lack next WOA and meet you there!! Thanks for all!!

We should meet again through ICQ or any of this Messengers, what do you think!!

So, let the Goods be with you!! All the best!!

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Thank you all for gratulating me!

I am presently sitting by a computer in Studsvik, just outside Nyköping, a bit south of Stockholm.

Here, NFL is located. NFL stands for Neutronforskningslaboratoriet or in english Neutron Research Laboratory.

Luckily for me I am going home this afternoon. Went out wednesday and thursday evenings for drinking beers.

You can actually research and study chemistry and drink beers in the afternoon.

Lordwalter: When I am home, I am online (broadband) and ICQ is on... so be online :D

Varnamys: Thank you very much! I think there will be a nice week too. beer wednesday, beer thursday, beer today (friday) and hopefully tomorrow.

Take care all and thank you very much!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
happy b-day man!!
maybe ill see you in sweringe some day!
maybe ill talk this time ;) or maybe ill jsut be drunk rather than hungover as fuck!!!

i was dead back then when i met ya man :p :eek:
happy b day;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, a bit late here, but I did send you an SMS on the 17th, so you know I didn't forget, right?

Hope the day was great and that the studies goes well!