Happy Birthday 808Metal

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

FromTheToedden

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn
Hey Mike! Good to see you here again, things are OK here, thanks.! I still have a job

good to hear. i have also still a job, very critial at the moment, but still have work ;)

and so far the North Koreans have not fired a missile at us. :eek:

crazy man over there :rolleyes: :mad:

How are things with you?

fine so far, i will move in a smaller apartment till end of the month and next weekend is a forum meeting with camping on sylt, an island 500 kilometres away from me :D

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
good to hear. i have also still a job, very critial at the moment, but still have work ;)

Yes it sure is, this economy is really fucked, just glad you have a job as well. My wife lost hers in the beginning of May. :(

crazy man over there :rolleyes: :mad:

He sure is... a lunatic, a mad man.

fine so far, i will move in a smaller apartment till end of the month and next weekend is a forum meeting with camping on sylt, an island 500 kilometres away from me :D

That sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I could be in Germany again this summer.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

FromTheToedden

15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn
yep, that's longer than some companies can endure. I hope mine will. It is predicted that the economy will be improving later this year here, but not so quickly that some companies will last.

the "experts" here (the people who made part of the crash...) say something between end of this year and middle of 2011... :rolleyes:

last week our company was more optimistic, but in that situation is it nothing sure, but i do ont know there cashflow :D ^^

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
the "experts" here (the people who made part of the crash...) say something between end of this year and middle of 2011... :rolleyes:

last week our company was more optimistic, but in that situation is it nothing sure, but i do ont know there cashflow :D ^^

All of that sounds the same as it is here. I wish you the best of luck with your job.