Hamburgers

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Just wondering how many people in the english forum here live in Hamburg and go to the Headbanger's Ballroom. I've probably seen some of you without having a clue you post here.

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
sometimes I go there, but not too often. Have been there last friday... well, if you´d send a pic to Metalprincess´ Gallery it would be easy to find each other!

Ancalagon

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
Ok, well there is still time. I have to check with the Desaster guys to see if they will have their New Year's Eve Party/Show down in Koblenz. If not I'm sure Zombi and I will be drunk past out at the Headbanger's Ballroom hoping to get seduced by nice metal girls, hahaha. :p

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Zombi
Just wondering how many people in the english forum here live in Hamburg and go to the Headbanger's Ballroom. I've probably seen some of you without having a clue you post here.

There are huge amounts of Hamburgers posting in the german forum!

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Re: Re: Hamburgers

Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
There are huge amounts of Hamburgers posting in the german forum!

*ggg* just imagining some Big Macs and Whoppers sitting in front of the computer and posting around :D