Hamburg Recreation

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ThunderZtorm

10 Aug. 2011
Copenhagen, Denmark
Catholic country, very strict, so yeah. Most are closed on Sunday.

Wait, what? I've never perceived Germany as catholic at all.. Wikipedia does seem to agree with me, the Catholic church isn't in any majority in Germany these days..

30.8% catholic, 30.3% protestant, 30% atheist, 5% muslim and then the rest which are all minor.

I dunno, I've always figured the catholics would be in the southern parts, while the northern parts, and certainly Schleswig/Holstein and Hamburg would be far more protestant due to their previous connections with Scandinavia and such.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Wait, what? I've never perceived Germany as catholic at all.. Wikipedia does seem to agree with me, the Catholic church isn't in any majority in Germany these days..

30.8% catholic, 30.3% protestant, 30% atheist, 5% muslim and then the rest which are all minor.

I dunno, I've always figured the catholics would be in the southern parts, while the northern parts, and certainly Schleswig/Holstein and Hamburg would be far more protestant due to their previous connections with Scandinavia and such.

True about that, but when religion is in order, Germany is very conservative. They even have "Kirchensteuer" (church tax) which you pay, all according to your faith, which is known at the central register.