HAMBURG PARTY 2007!!!!! (on behalf of Shizzo)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

villeman

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Rethem Moor
www.facebook.com
hey martinsys

if you like, you can come with me from hannover, i'll take my car to come to hamburg.
and i was there the last 4 or 5 years (how many did they??).
yeah, it is just for fun, drinking, meeting, funny people, listen music, and hang over a whole day just to get drunk again (like on a festival).
the big sleepig tent is very homy, they lay much of (how to say in english: stroh??) this yellow "gras" on the flor to sleep well on it (good isolation from the cold floor).

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
hey martinsys

if you like, you can come with me from hannover, i'll take my car to come to hamburg.
and i was there the last 4 or 5 years (how many did they??).
yeah, it is just for fun, drinking, meeting, funny people, listen music, and hang over a whole day just to get drunk again (like on a festival).
the big sleepig tent is very homy, they lay much of (how to say in english: stroh??) this yellow "gras" on the flor to sleep well on it (good isolation from the cold floor).

Stroh = straw