Hamburg Airport-Wacken!?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sauron

24 Juli 2003
Website besuchen
Hello!

We are two "young guys" (30) that arrives in Hamburg Airport thursday morning around 09.30. If there are any other foreigners arriving around that time, and that could be interested in sharing a taxi from the airport and to the festival, then let me know??

It would lower the costs for the taxi, and be a nice way to get some "new friends"....

Send me an email if you're interested?

Have a nice summer and FORZA WACKEN!!

See you,
Sauron ;-)

PsychicVeteran

W:O:A Metalmaster
Originally posted by Sauron
Hello!

We are two "young guys" (30) that arrives in Hamburg Airport thursday morning around 09.30. If there are any other foreigners arriving around that time, and that could be interested in sharing a taxi from the airport and to the festival, then let me know??

It would lower the costs for the taxi, and be a nice way to get some "new friends"....

See you,
Sauron ;-)

You feeling that rich? :eek:

yvesz

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Juli 2003
South of France
www.wickednews.fr
Keep your money for some more beers :D , and take the bus to Hamburg, and a train to Itzehoe. It's really cheaper.

I'll arrive at the airport wednesday 11:45 AM. Does anybody here arrive at about the same time ?

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
Originally posted by Sauron
Hello!

See you,
Sauron ;-)

Hey there i get into Hamburg (main airport Fuhlsbuettel) at 10:25 on thursday so if you guys can wait an hour then we will take the airport express into Hamburg hbf (main station) then we can catch a train to Itzehoe and either get the shuttle bus or i will share the cost of a taxi with ya from Itzehoe let me know if interested

and to anyone who was wondering why i dont go to Altona stn. well i like Hamburg center :) and was gonna have a few beers and some food (bratwurst) before making my way to Itzehoe

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
I guess Sauroin said you should contact him via e-mail... and I´m not sure, are the trains to Itze really starting in HH main station and not only in Altona?

gothakane

28 Juli 2003
Ireland
Website besuchen
Hey, me and my 2 friends (19,19,20) arrive at Hamburg Airport from the UK around 9am on Wednesday, if we could exchange emails, then phone numbers, we could meet up (bring a mobile phone)

It would be very easy and safe if we stick together till we get to Wacken, plus it would be cool to make new friends ;)

Anyone interested please email deseld@dnet.co.uk

Lets get this show on the road! :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet: