Hallo

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Dr. Zoidberg

11 Juli 2004
Greenland
Hi metal people!

just introducing myself. I am 17 and like deicide.

I go to wacken for the first time this year, will there be any rotting whale corpses there?

just kidding ha ha ha

serious. I want to know if it's possible to jump on any of the stages at wacken because I want masterbate in front of loads of metalheads like you!

o ja, are you allow to be naked at the festival? in my town it is allowed, but my father tell me rest of europe is "closeminded"

thanx! drink beer!

Dr. Zoidberg

11 Juli 2004
Greenland
Originally posted by Fyodor
No beer?
No mead?
No meat?

The grill is waiting!
:D:D:D

What is mead?

I don't eat meat. that is sick. I just like to stroke my meat by the fountain at our town center. the police don't arrest me anymore because i just keep masterbating in the holding cell.

yes I am from greenland and I want a big cereal!

Sister Demon

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Nov. 2001
Schweiz
Well, I agree with Fyodor!
Show us a picture of yourself an then we`ll see, if you`re supposed to be naked in Wacken! :D

LEX

12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
Getting neked is no big deal. I wish I could put the pic of "the cereal king" up that I have here :). I also saw plenty of ppl takin' it all off at the body wash.
No one really wants to see you wanking though, maybe you should keep that to your tent, or maybe the metal market tent ;)

Fyodor

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Juni 2003
Originally posted by Sister Demon
Well, I agree with Fyodor!
Show us a picture of yourself an then we`ll see, if you`re supposed to be naked in Wacken! :D
I didn't want to see a pictore of him. I ment the cereal king from last year, there has to be a link somewhere in this forum.... the guy with the Kellogg's box on his head, cut to look like a crown, and as a scepter he had a fly swatter. His only "cloth" was a bulletbelt. Where is that damn link?!?

Sister Demon

28 Nov. 2001
Schweiz
Originally posted by Fyodor
I didn't want to see a pictore of him. I ment the cereal king from last year, there has to be a link somewhere in this forum.... the guy with the Kellogg's box on his head, cut to look like a crown, and as a scepter he had a fly swatter. His only "cloth" was a bulletbelt. Where is that damn link?!?

Oops! Well, that happens when I don`t really read the post attentively! :o