Guys from abroad, I need your help!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by Lvsitanno
Sure! Home made mead is very cool! I'll also bring a bottle of Hydromel (i don't know the name in english, but "mel" is honey...so, fermented honey w/water)

Isnt hydromel the portuguese name for mead?

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
If I remember right, that is what mserebrinsky also told me...
small lesson: In German its called "MET" :)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Hehe. I guess it cant be too expensive when I know it. Or maybe it can. But right now I guess I remember that that is a drink I had on the Canary Islands, seems to be a especialidad (?) from there :)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
So you think children may like that stuff. Well, if any wealthy girl persuades me to have children , now I know what I can give my future little creatures when I need to have a siesta :) .

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Hey xpet... I'm a new guy in the Forum, and wanted to congratulate you......
The Metal Travel Guide is really cool!!!!

I'm from Monterrey Mexico and you listed almost every cool metal related from my city!!!!!! Even if Mexico isn't really know for its metal greatness (besides the almight The Chasm)....

You can add this record store to the list:

Saharis Las Torres
Av. Lazaro Cardenas 2510 L 1A
San Pedro Garza García ask for Reyes

This is actually a corporate store, but a metalhead friend of mine is the manager, so he fills the shelves there with a LOT of metal stuff and horror/gore movies..... so it's a cool place for any metalhead on this city....

Any mexicans going to Wacken????
I will be there for the first time!!!!!
And I can't wait

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
:) :)
great!! A Mexican metalhead!!! Nice to see you here and thanks for the nice words!
Of course I´ll add that store soon. I was lucky, another guy from Monterrey told me about those places some time ago.
I really should have done that Travel Guide some years earlier. Have been to Mexico in 2000 and didnt find any scene at all. But I loved it anyway :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
The scene here is growing.....

Actually I'm in a band called Aglarond....we play some kind of melodic-death-doom..... If you're interested checking my band out go to:

www.aglarond.sonico.com

Tell me your opinion (specially if you think it sucks ;) that won't hurt me) :) I know we're not so special, just don't tell my bandmates i said that ;)

There are a lot of good bands here now... I hope the scene can be in the underground spotlight soon.....

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
just downloaded that song...
well /me likes such a stuff :) :)
Do you have a website or more mp3s? Which instrument are you playing?

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I'm playing bass there......

I think you can download a song from audiogalaxy..... but I'm not quite sure if it's the same one.....
There's a unofficial web site at

www.aglarond.cjb.net

The official one will be up very soon.

I can make more mp3s from the CD.... but until tomorrow.... I'm at work right now (hiding from my boss while I'm posting :)) and I don't listen to my band really often ;)

Hey... I can take some of my band's CDs to waken and trade them....

What do you think????

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Travel Guide is updated :)

Just checked your site. Cool, you have also some girls in your band! And why not bringing some CDs to Wacken? I think when people know a few tracks and like them they´d also buy the CD and support the Mexican underground!