Guys from abroad, I need your help!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Relaxe Thordis + xpet. I don't base my judgement on people by their name. That's to stupid. :) Anyway, i've dated a swedish girl once. :) And NO it wasn't to make me more intelligent. :)
Congratulations with the day that's today. 08-03
Thordis: Just bring a white flag into our viking camp, or a big smile. I think that will do the trick. :)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
:D a white flag? Never!!!!!

A big smile - maybe. I think I'll look tired and dirty. :D :D :D

I hope I'll find some time to you join your camp. Because I'm the gourmet from our group, I have my b/f to care of :D , some friends to visit and of course the concerts.

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
White flag? Hmm,,, *remembers BLACK FLAG*

Wow Thordis. Gourmet?
Does that mean that you'll bring food with you?
:)
Anyone that comes with food is always welcome. :)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Last year I had 25 kg food and 10 liters of drinks with me. From tortellini to sea-shells, fish, rice, milk, cereals, chocolate, oliv-oil.... I can't stand days without good food.... as I was the only girl in our group, I was the one who was cooking.

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
What?
Thordis? You brought that much food?
*suddenly want's to change camp*

Let's make a deal. I'll make my chilli-pot one day and invite you all over.

:)

No dress-code. :)

Thor

16 Dez. 2001
BaWü
No it is not that bad between Austrian and German people over here! I even got relatives in Austria!

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Thordis V.
Last year I had 25 kg food and 10 liters of drinks with me. From tortellini to sea-shells, fish, rice, milk, cereals, chocolate, oliv-oil.... I can't stand days without good food.... as I was the only girl in our group, I was the one who was cooking.

I'm a bit like that too.

There are now about 13 in my group from Australia and I'm sure we'll have at least one Australian-style barbeque at Wacken!