Guy from Canada – Hostel "Haus am Klev" in Sankt Michaelisdonn

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

geminorum

3 Dez. 2010
Aachen
Hi there!
I am missing a guy from Canada, we had booked for Wacken 2010 a Hostel-Package. You stayed in room number one. I spent two nights with my friends on the Campground C, so we did not meet each other – just two times…
At Wednesday we arrived together at the trainstation. We searched half an hour for the Hostel, and you told me your name – but unfortunately I forgot to note it down.
Damnit!
I hope, you will read that. Or somebody else, we were not alone at this hostel..?
At Sunday morning, 4:30am, we met a second time in the hall of the hostel. You also wanted to take the train at 10 o’clock, so I thought, then will be enough time to exchange addresses, but you have missed the train! And now I am missing you.
Long and darkbrown hair, ~1,60m tall, from Canada.. =D I am not sure about more information. Help me!

Christina