guess the band?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Meh not too bothered about Alice, but I still think there is a chance for Blind Guardian, just not as a top act for the night to remember

Definitively the celebrations of 20th anniversary, will be one year later :p
the bands announcements to 2010 looks , so far stronger than this year.
IMO ..

Kampfar tomorrow? will be great !

----------------------------------
My Wish List:
Arkona
Autopsy
Bloodbath
Equilibrium
Ihshan
Kampfar
Katatonia
Manegarm
Tankard

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Firstly its four, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Motley Crue and Alice Cooper and secondly I said they wont be top act of NTR because they have already confirmed the four top acts. See what Im saying now? :)

Yea, I thought there was only two last year? Interesting, so there's one more top act. Perfect, so my lifelong goal of seeing Blind Guardian might be fulfilled and I might be able to die happy.

And if not, well, I'll just go emo in a corner or something unless it's something else I like. I don't really like this lineup, I've had the chance to see every one of the bands in the past 18 months, I will have the chance to see them in the next 4, or they happen to be 1349 or Kampfar. :o

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Definitively the celebrations of 20th anniversary, will be one year later :p
the bands announcements to 2010 looks , so far stronger than this year.
IMO ..

Kampfar tomorrow? will be great !

----------------------------------
My Wish List:
Arkona
Autopsy
Bloodbath
Equilibrium
Ihshan
Kampfar
Katatonia
Manegarm
Tankard

yeah the line up looks really good this year :)