guess the band?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
As much as I'd hate to have shitty bands play at Wacken, shitty bands are important to prevent good bands from clashing together so much. Just as long as it's not the issue where BFMV was on a main stage whereas a band much more deserving, like Turisas, gets placed on the WET stage.

DarkCapricorn

4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
As much as I'd hate to have shitty bands play at Wacken, shitty bands are important to prevent good bands from clashing together so much. Just as long as it's not the issue where BFMV was on a main stage whereas a band much more deserving, like Turisas, gets placed on the WET stage.

that was indeed a problem... :mad: let's hope that this year that don't happen because i hate to watch a band in the tent.

DarkCapricorn

4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
I don't think I'd mind the tent so much if it wasn't so crowded and I didn't have one particular fellow repetitively slamming me against the rail. You seemed to be having problems with that too by the looks of you.

yeah... almost get into a fight with a guy that was hurting you too... luckly for us (and for him) the security was watching him. anyway... for me no more gigs in a tent so crowded. i remenber also the first day where we were outside the tent to see Onkel Tom and we were been literally kicked and pushed by all the crowd. luckly, or not for some, kampfar cancelled... i was a bit pissed but onkel tom played instead so it was good. but i really hope to see kampfar in wacken this year. gonna see them anyway in hellfest :)

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
yeah... almost get into a fight with a guy that was hurting you too... luckly for us (and for him) the security was watching him. anyway... for me no more gigs in a tent so crowded. i remenber also the first day where we were outside the tent to see Onkel Tom and we were been literally kicked and pushed by all the crowd. luckly, or not for some, kampfar cancelled... i was a bit pissed but onkel tom played instead so it was good. but i really hope to see kampfar in wacken this year. gonna see them anyway in hellfest :)

Well, the security guard kept yelling at me for hitting that guy a few times, he kept threatening me and finally realized it wasn't I who was the problem after the Swiss girl started yelling at him too.

Hopefully I won't be stuck in the tent again, and yes, I too am very glad I caught Onkel Tom. Kampfar should be there this year, but I'm still rounding the fests I'm going to and such, it might be my last year traveling for a short time so I'm making it worth it.

DarkCapricorn

4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
Well, the security guard kept yelling at me for hitting that guy a few times, he kept threatening me and finally realized it wasn't I who was the problem after the Swiss girl started yelling at him too.

Hopefully I won't be stuck in the tent again, and yes, I too am very glad I caught Onkel Tom. Kampfar should be there this year, but I'm still rounding the fests I'm going to and such, it might be my last year traveling for a short time so I'm making it worth it.

for me it's gonna be wacken and hellfest :)