grasspop or BYH anyone?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Iscariot
Fot the first time I'm considering to go to waldrock this year.

with this line-up this far:

CRADLE OF FILTH
TESTAMENT
CANNIBAL CORPSE
MONSTER MAGNET
FINNTROLL
TWISTED SISTER
WHITIN TEMPTATION
EXODUS
TRANSPORT LEAGUE
MY DYING BRIDE

It's a quite small festival and it's only one day. the price is 45 Euro what you can call expensive. But, since the Euro, everything has become expensive, I almost went to Metallica for thesame price, lucky for me it sold out before I could get a ticket.:)
It's in the north of the Netherlands btw.

yeah!! walkrock looks good....all i hear was Testament :p
but prefer graspop at the moment
your avatar reminds me of Jeff Hanneman :p:p:p

miss_terre4

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
Are you kidding??????? What are the confirmed bands for the grasspop?

The waldrock looks much better!!!! My dying bride are so great! Twisted Sisters, don't miss them!!!! (big part of the heavy metal story!), Cradle of filth (pretty cool for girls... hehe), Testament!!! (no comment), cannibal corpse (never bad to see), and Finntroll, great band too!!!

Heyy guys, we have to meet at the wacken and... in Burgum, I guess.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by miss_terre4
Are you kidding??????? What are the confirmed bands for the grasspop?

The waldrock looks much better!!!! My dying bride are so great! Twisted Sisters, don't miss them!!!! (big part of the heavy metal story!), Cradle of filth (pretty cool for girls... hehe), Testament!!! (no comment), cannibal corpse (never bad to see), and Finntroll, great band too!!!

Heyy guys, we have to meet at the wacken and... in Burgum, I guess.
you and your black metal :rolleyes:... ;):D

whats wrong with testament :D? :p

miss_terre4

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
Testament?? Nothing's wrong!!! (no comment means "more than great", for me... ;) )

I like black metal, but heavy and death too...

If this band's list is shitty for you, I just wanna say that there are monsters of metal here... and a fan of metal should recognize that it's a great list...

But, if all of you prefer bands like "Linking Park" or stuffs like that, Ok, you won't like the Waldrock's list.