Graspop Metal Meeting....anyone????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

My Selene

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Feb. 2005
I want to, but I can only afford one festival outside Sweden this summer. And Wacken goes before.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad:

I wanted to go, but my brother...... He planned a baptise that Sunday. I could kill him for that :mad:

(especially, 'cause it's the closest festival I usually go to)

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
Carpathian_Wolf schrieb:
Hey everyone if you wanna meet for a bier then lemme know on 00447748075261, Send me a sms :)

:D

And if you aint off to graspop, dont bother using the number :)

I will let you know!! ....then you drink beer...i drink vieux :D :D

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Carpathian_Wolf schrieb:
Hey everyone if you wanna meet for a bier then lemme know on 00447748075261, Send me a sms :)

And if you aint off to graspop, dont bother using the number :)
ill find a purpose for that number then :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Anyone who went to the GMM, how was it???

I've been to Antwerp today, and from Mol Station, the train was full all of a sudden :D Everyone I spoke thought that it was a good festival.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Quark schrieb:
Anyone who went to the GMM, how was it???

I've been to Antwerp today, and from Mol Station, the train was full all of a sudden :D Everyone I spoke thought that it was a good festival.

Hey Quark it was amazing, I had a great time and met Winterslaap :D although she didnt give me any vieux cos her phone was broken so she couldnt reply to my message. Lucky she recognised me on the Friday though :D

It was great and had a excellent time. Im burnt partied out and tired and wanna do it all again next year. That was my wacken warmup!