good news for icelanders

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hey, that's cool, Bessi!! :)

There are not cheap flights Madrid-Hamburg, and I'm afraid next year I'll have to overnight in Cologne's airport again.....

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Zombi
groovy, I always wanted to visit Iceland...

...oh wait...I don't live in hamburg anymore...FUCK!!!

*points and laughs*

actually, this might be good news for me too...thinking of flying in directly to Germany next year, and IcelandAir's been offering the best rates out Washington the past few years...especially since Iceland's been begging over here for tourism. :D

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
Originally posted by Warthog
*points and laughs*

actually, this might be good news for me too...thinking of flying in directly to Germany next year, and IcelandAir's been offering the best rates out Washington the past few years...especially since Iceland's been begging over here for tourism. :D

really!?´begging 9+ monopolizing bastards!
but when it comes to icelanders they really raise the prices... example a special price was from London once to Iceland and a number of people bought tickets, but when it was clear that they were from Iceland they rejected their purchase!

I´m glad that there has been some rental flights offered in recent years and a new airline flies to London and Copenhagen (from where you can move forth with easyjet, ryanair and more...)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by berserkur
really!?´begging 9+ monopolizing bastards!

lol! yeah, lots of TV and radio ads over here - one of the TV ones has a guy playing golf in his pajamas, with the tagline "Come play golf by the light of the midnight sun!" or something like that.

that sucks about them jacking up prices for native Icelanders...I guess they're trying to keep you all home...that means keeping all the beautiful women IN the country for the tourists to enjoy. :D