Good hotels to stay in Hamburg???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
I've stayed at instant sleep. It's ok and fairly convenient to the train station you're going to want if you're going that rout.

This year I'll be at Hotel Stern, on the Reeperbahn. I've been in it before and it's simple, but in a good location and very cheap compared to the other hotels. (I stayed in one in that neighborhood that was HORRIBLE horrible horrible, and only slightly cheaper). They also have online booking, or walk in booking by machine.

Solskinn Av Natten

28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
I've stayed at instant sleep. It's ok and fairly convenient to the train station you're going to want if you're going that rout.

This year I'll be at Hotel Stern, on the Reeperbahn. I've been in it before and it's simple, but in a good location and very cheap compared to the other hotels. (I stayed in one in that neighborhood that was HORRIBLE horrible horrible, and only slightly cheaper). They also have online booking, or walk in booking by machine.

Cool, I'll look into that as well. I'm glad those with experience are sharing their knowledge, so we newbies won't have to suffer through those 'interesting' neighbourhoods :rolleyes:

I'll be arriving in Hamburg from Canada on July 28th, so I'm going to have to work out a place to stay. A German friend might be meeting me, but as I've seen that friends' plans can fall through... it might be best to make my own ;)

slayerizer

10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com

Hotel Stern looks to be the cheapest one on expedia right now haha

zegazoid

3 Juli 2008
Dunblane, Scotland
Hotels..

The Stern has been full for a while now... There's 6 of us arriving on Tuesday 29th July for one night before heading up to Wacken.. We managed to get this place booked a week or so ago...

Etap Hotel Hamburg St. Pauli
Simon-von-Utrecht-Strasse 64 - D-20359 HAMBURG

Cheap and on the Reeperbahn... Probably shit, but hey, can't be in any worse condition than the tent.. Especially by Saturday night...

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Me and some mates will be at Hotel Stern on the Tuesday and Sunday nights. An ideal base to go out drinking in Hamburg and to stagger back from Der Clochard in the early hours of the morning from..

Motörphetamine

22 März 2006
Brighton, UK
I'm being slightly classier, and staying in the IBIS, its 69euros a night.

But I've heard good things about Hotel Stern from various friends who usually stay there :)

jvoorhees

20 Jan. 2008
Australia
Anyone staying at Kronprinz Hotel? First time in Hamburg, so we're going to tour around for 2 days before driving up to Wacken.

Now that should be an experience, first time in a left hand drive car :D