Going away for a bit

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
Hey everyone!

In case you haven't noticed, I haven't been posting that much recently. Basically I'm really busy with work and stuff, so I can't post as much as I'd like to. So yeah, sorry about that! I'll be back before Wacken though, and I'll add my pithy comments whenever I see fit, and of course I'll give you all a beer at the festival :)

Take care and see (some of) you in 148 days!

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Originally posted by dittohead
where you off to man?

and see ya in wacken, fuck yeah british bull dog

I'm just studying very, very hard... I'm still here, kinda :)
That is, I still read the forums every once in a while and post something silly. I just can't spam the way I used to :(

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Aegir
I'm just studying very, very hard... I'm still here, kinda :)
That is, I still read the forums every once in a while and post something silly. I just can't spam the way I used to :(

Studying seem a bit smarter than spamming, but maybe that's just me that think so?
:)

After I start my job I will post in here a lot less...

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Originally posted by gnoff
Studying seem a bit smarter than spamming, but maybe that's just me that think so?
:)

After I start my job I will post in here a lot less...

Lol, don't blame you - money and education are quite important, more so than spamming anyway :p

Right now I don't have any work to do for the next hour, so I think that I can afford to do some mild spamming :D