Getting From One Stage To Another

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

roger_taum

18 Juni 2018
Hello Fellow Metalheads,

I am a W.O.A. first timer. I do not know the geography of the stages and I would like to know how easy it is to get from one stage to another if the bands I would like to watch play in a very tight order.

I.e. Behemoth will play @ Harder @ 18:45-20:00 and Belphegor will play @ W.E.T. @ 20:20-21:05. Then Watain will play @ Headbanger @ 21:15. Is it realistic to watch all three? Thanks.

Doc Rock

Master of the Wind einer Dirne
27 Jan. 2011
Göttingen
Yes. The three main stages Harder, Faster and Louder are next to each other. Even if it is very crowded switching takes only a few minutes between these. The Bullhead tent with WET and Headbanger, both right next to each other, is a bit further away. Annoyingly (but geographically unavoidably), you have to leave the infield through an exit, walk through a somewhat narrow passage to the Wackinger market, cross it and re-enter the Bullhead tent area through a ribbon check point. But the distance is not too far, 20 min between Behemoth and Belphegor is well doable if you don't get distracted on the way. Switching from Belphegor to Watain is then just a matter of turning your head if you stand right.

roger_taum

18 Juni 2018
Yes. The three main stages Harder, Faster and Louder are next to each other. Even if it is very crowded switching takes only a few minutes between these. The Bullhead tent with WET and Headbanger, both right next to each other, is a bit further away. Annoyingly (but geographically unavoidably), you have to leave the infield through an exit, walk through a somewhat narrow passage to the Wackinger market, cross it and re-enter the Bullhead tent area through a ribbon check point. But the distance is not too far, 20 min between Behemoth and Belphegor is well doable if you don't get distracted on the way. Switching from Belphegor to Watain is then just a matter of turning your head if you stand right.
Thanks a lot. And one more... are you allowed to enter the stages area with wristbands and chains on the pants?