German girl somewhere out there

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Well...i'll just copy what ive posted on other forums:
Thus...i was crowd surfing at the BG concert when another girl in sort of my age came surfing right towards me. Later on, during the concert, we talked a little (a little! mostly jumped around screaming :p ) and...well...she was really nice and then suddenly she asked me about the time.
23:20 i replied...
"Ive got to go" and poof - gone indeed she was. Didnt enjoy the rest of the concert at all, cuz i only kept pissin myself of wondering why the hell i didnt just get her phone number email adress or ANYTHING. I mean...c'mon, she was the only one who after three days of mud and sweat still smelled good.

Anyway, i really really miss this girl cuz she was quite nice. Thus: any1 of you know a german blonde girl? Naah, kiddin', but thats really all i know about her...mostly im writing this for i hope that she will read it herself...or...well...i dont know what the hell i am upto really, i just very much wanna talk to her again, and i dont know where else to turn...

Well, well...here i end now, i suppose...
If you hear any1 of your blonde bg fan friends talk about something similar just ask her to read this, ok?