Genuine tickets?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

11pints

19 Feb. 2009
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me, do all WOA 2009 tickets look the same?

My friend has a ticket from a german site, eventim.de, and it looks very different to mine. Mine looks the same as the Wacken poster (printed in colour with picture of the bull etc.), but my friend's is just printed like a regular gig ticket with plain black text giving the concert info on it. Now we are getting worried because they look so different!

Does anyone else have these standard printed tickets? I should add that they definitely look like official tickets, it's only because they're not the same that we're feeling paranoid :confused:

11pints

19 Feb. 2009
Thank you for scaring me then making me relieved! :p

Hopefully all will go to plan then as I am coming a long way for this!

L

Lord Soth

Definitely!
Be glad you don't have the money for a hotel - camping is much easier and much more fun. :D
Take some earplugs with you, though, if you can't sleep well when it's too loud around you. :D

...or hail Laser-Powered Ultrajesus (playin' this year at Wacken Party Stage on friday), and he will come to your aid and get rid of any noise with his mighty Laserbeams!:o:cool::D