GAMMA RAY FOR WACKEN '08

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

jezwray

18 Dez. 2006
so if you don't like the idea, why post in the thread? posting gives it that little bit less of a chance of dying quickly and not being read.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Gamma Ray would be cool, and considering the low number of Power Metal bands on the billing so far, a possibility. Brianstorm would also be great, and Iron Saviour, Lost Horizon, Angel Dust, Nocturnal Rites, Jag Panzer. Steel Prophet, Tad Morose, Morgana Lefay... And what about Kamelot, are they playing or not???

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Yeah, hopefully. I have seen them listed on several band billing lists as well, Wikipedia, Bravewords etc. I sure hope that they will be there.

According to Blabbermouth who've had them as confirmed for a few months...I did notice on the new Wacken advert poster thing that Kamelot seem to have a German tour...so perhaps they'll be officialy announced after that..