Funeral thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by Supercharger
well..funerals can be a source of hypocrisy too..People are telling nice about a person despite him being an asshole for life..

I don't know, but what I do know is whne you are daead, people talk about how much they miss you...
Hmm why didn't people tell ou that when alive?

Such things are nicer to hear when living than dead..

Funerals can be a wonderful way to wish somebody a good trip to whatever comes next.....

The funerals should reflect what the one who died wanted...

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
never had such funerals with that God thing. I'm glad I haven't got such a religious family.
But funerals sucks anyway.

but they may bury all the people who make very annoying commercials on tv!

Reaper

W:O:A Metalhead
27 Feb. 2002
god can stay away from this exersices
when i take my rest in such of this caskets they can play some metal stuff and no religious crap.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I have not written my last will, but I do not want a funeral, just cremate my ass and spread it over the sea.

If they do want to have some sort of gathering, I have told my mom (if she's alive then) that I want them to play "Don't Cry" by Gn'R, but no fucking crap about god.