Fuel Girls at Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

JuanaLaLoca

17 Juli 2009
It's fine with me that many blow money on hot girls, photos of the sexiest Wacken girl and all that garbage, but it's regrettable that at the same time these same people speak of Metalheads Against Racism without taking into account that women are metalheads too.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hail & Grill

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power
It's fine with me that many blow money on hot girls, photos of the sexiest Wacken girl and all that garbage, but it's regrettable that at the same time these same people speak of Metalheads Against Racism without taking into account that women are metalheads too.

facepalm_implied.jpg

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
looooooooool atleast you got your priorities straight but i think thursday after bands they're on black stage right? oh an wtf .... i got told today they've cancelled the showing of flight 666????? I hope thats not true?

Moonsong

25 Juli 2009
Right

JuanaLaLoca I agree with you 100%. If Wacken is so in favor of human rights and the environmental movement - treating everyone equally, why is it that there are the fuel girls/hot girls whom you can take a photo with and there is absolutely NOTHING for girls? No hot male strip show? Not a tiny weeny hint of erotic fun for female metalheads? And NO the wrestling does not count thank you very much.

Wacken evolve and grow up please! Both girlz and guyz should have the same amount of fun here! Women are not second class citizens or penned animals!