Fucking Fuck Fuck Ahhhhh !!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Da_Fischa

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2002
Nürnberg
http://www.powermetal.de/news/news-6097.html

Verdammte Schayse, das kann doch nich war sein...

Edith:

After 15 years with Cannibal Corpse, I've decided to leave the group. My heart just wasn't in it anymore, and it was reflected in my appearance on stage. Times change, and I just don't enjoy the music as much as I used to, and the only thing keeping me in the band was steady work, and the pay. These things makes it unfair to myself, my band members, and especially the fans. I'd like to thank all the members of Cannibal Corpse, past and present, for sharing in the conquest of an entire genre of music. I wish the band continued success...

I would especially like to thank the fans for being there for 15 years. Without you, I wouldn't have made it this far. Your dedication to death metal is unbelievable.

I am going to continue in music, of course, with Adrift. I'd like to thank them for their patience and understanding, and support of my decision. We will meet again, I'm sure..

Cheers,
Jack Owen

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Papa Joe

W:O:A Metalmaster
"03.05.2004: Cannibal Corpse ohne Owen
Gitarrist Jack Owen hat bei den Gore-Kings CANNIBAL CORPSE seinen Dienst quittiert. Die bereits gebuchten Shows sollen durch den Split allerdings nicht gefährdet sein, die Band hat eigenen Angaben zufolge bereits einen Ersatzmann an der Hand. Owen widmete sich in den letzten Monaten verstärkt seinem Aggro-Hardrock-Outfit Adrift, dessen Debüt-EP sei kurzem im Kasten ist."

von der RockHard Seite. Wenigstens sind die Shows net gefährdet.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von Da_Fischa
http://www.powermetal.de/news/news-6097.html

Verdammte Schayse, das kann doch nich war sein...

Edith:

After 15 years with Cannibal Corpse, I've decided to leave the group. My heart just wasn't in it anymore, and it was reflected in my appearance on stage. Times change, and I just don't enjoy the music as much as I used to, and the only thing keeping me in the band was steady work, and the pay. These things makes it unfair to myself, my band members, and especially the fans. I'd like to thank all the members of Cannibal Corpse, past and present, for sharing in the conquest of an entire genre of music. I wish the band continued success...

I would especially like to thank the fans for being there for 15 years. Without you, I wouldn't have made it this far. Your dedication to death metal is unbelievable.

I am going to continue in music, of course, with Adrift. I'd like to thank them for their patience and understanding, and support of my decision. We will meet again, I'm sure..

Cheers,
Jack Owen

I dont like Cannibal Corpse too much. But I admit they need somebody who will bring fresh air into the group and at least somebody who at least looks better :D:D:D

Da_Fischa

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2002
Nürnberg
*Tokyo Warhearts Box aufmach*... *Cd einleg..*

Stimmt !

Uaaaaaahh fuck you fuckers ! Were from fucking finland ! We fuck you fucks, this is fucking warhearts...
FUCK!

O.Ä.